4/28/2008

Mother

This is what happen,when a mother INTERRUPT into her son's life
honestly,I am not a good guy,I don't actually do something to comfort my mom

But I guess starting of this blog, will make her happy
Why?

Because this is HER'S order
this is the reason of saying interruption
'Practice makes prefect'
URH!!

I prefer blogs of mine decribing or telling story

so,my MOTHER will be my first topic



My mother
Charming
Clever
Caring
Cheerful
Confident
Cute(I meant it)
Carmen,was my mother's name



She give birth to me while shes 22(pandai pandai guess her age XD)

She says I never cry even she forgot to feed me while I just few months old
She says I never request from her even she absent always in my childhood
She says I am too good for her,having a son like me

She always come back home with LOADS of things for me while I just few years old
That she can't make it at homemore then twice per year

She always says sorry to me because she can't be with me always,when I was 9

She help me defead a bad boy on bus,after he bully me,I was 9
The way she hold a STICK and yell at him scares me(the boy cry haha)
SHES HOT(if she is young enough I would say that hahaha)

She always call back home when I was 9,she moved to hk that time

She always ask me to visit her when I had long holiday
But I always refuse to go(very expensive la,i tahu kira de)

She first BEAT ME UP is in HK,when I was 10
I go home without notice my mom,when we loitering in a shopping mall
(That time showing journey to west,nice~)
I holding the key,so I pandai go home myself without notice them
She was crying when she back home,and I get beaten afterwards

She give birth to my brother when i was 9,that I don't really like him
(Prejudice of mine,TOLD YOU I AM BAD)

She want me to take care my bro always,But I often ignore her

And, She is calling me to have a talk,twice in a week
(I request so)

But anyway,she is my mother,a weirdo's mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww… I think it is very sweet that u wrote your first blog about your mum. Don’t say that u are not a good boy because I truly and honestly think you are. Why would i say so? Fact 1 shows that you still wrote a blog in English on your mum’s request even though it is not what you desire. Fact 2 is the way you praise your mum cuase you say u mean it rite?? Finaly is the way you write the article…love just fills the whole article!All this prove that u r a good boy!