8/27/2008

Friend

さしぶりだね
Rainy days recently
From the dark greyish sky to my deepest mind
I can feel my heart is crying like the sky did
I try not to think, But I always forgot to forgot
Your damn face appeared with joy pop up my day always
But then losing sight of you will make me lose control
That's why I always wishes, wish that you can stick with me always

But too bad, there is nothing I can do except wishing
To me, as long as you still remember to call up my name, as a friend
That will be enough, althought I am selfish that
Until I think one day you will be mine, but I can't, I don't want
I can't afford you to like me, I rather hurt myself to remain this situation
I want you to be happy, to be special, to be bright, but not someone like me
It's a pain knowing you, But thank you for making me have the feelings again
At least it proves I am still a human being
Thank you
Friend, that I will try to be one of your friend.only.

No comments: