4/01/2009

Finally

Someone get mood swing easily when thinking of those funny scenes, scenario or things that make things wrong. They cry, they get mad.
But, when it happen, you feel nothing. You got no reaction

Like me
I can feel the pain in me, the urge to cry, but i don't know how to express my feelings
Hahaha guess I'm stun and crazy already
Apparently I absent my emotion express class, I don't know what kinda emotion I should have

I Feels like so helpless
Know what? Everything screwed. What I have now is just a simple joke to me, also the joke in my life.

No one know I didn't ask for this, what want to end like this?
YOU THINK I WANTED ALL THIS?
Sorry to everyone, I might have to rest myself for sometime
And please don't question anything, please.
Just, please give me sometime.
Things are gonna be alright, I will try make things right.
I am better to be just alone.
But, thank you for being honest with me
It hurts but at least i appreciate you still trust me and not lying to me
I got nothing to say, speechless at the moment

1 comment:

AliVe said...

juz stop n take a break...
gud luck