3/16/2009

Dream

I hate dream.
Either those dreams while you're sleeping, or those 'hope' that you get.

Sure people will say, Dream is GOOD, it gives you something that you wanted the most that you might not get it.
Well, true enough. Sounds like a coward, because they only Dream and not doing it.

I hate both kind of dream, which makes me somekinda phyco-path person.
My dreamland while sleeping can be very scaring and irritating.
Because it's always nightmare based. Its either I get kill by those you-know-what black shadow thingie, or I died because of certain unexplainable phenomena.
Sounds like I have some kinda mental problem right?ha ha
My dreamland change only when certain things happen, Example; when I fall in love, which is the most positive dream that exist in my life can be. Those scenes and actions that never happen(Or i should say i not dare to make it happen) will appear, syok betul tu! haha
OR, when I have great pressure or stress on certain stuff, my dream will force me to recap everything that bothers me in real life. which kinda annoying.
The rest, I don't remember anymore LoL.

Second type of dream, to me is just false hope that drives you mad without notice. And when the dream end, truth reveal, your 'dream' explode like a bubble, and so do your 'hope', 'dream', 'faith' and your 'heart'.


I often call myself a realistic person, but the truth is I lied to myself, I tend to forget, to ignore things that really happening. The worst is, I always 'hope' for things turn well.


Dream give us strength to move on, and to achieve something
But it's not real unless you do something.
I hope my dream can take me to where I want to be.
I hope my dream can make me your man.
Although I hate dream so much.

No comments: