3/10/2009

Fall

I am thinking to make this blog a little nicer
but somehow my creativity juice isn't enough to do so
So...
Just leave it this way ya.
Everysince i only update this blog just to collect the negative aura of mine.



-------------------------------------------------------------

Weird to know there is people viewed my blog, this english blog
I am so supprised and I'd like to say thank you to those who so 'KePo' about other people's blog haha.

I wanted to let people know I am fine, although I am not
Or I should say, not VERY but PARTIALLY fine.
I know what is in my mind now, and I know what I trying to do
I know, to get rewarded from the love you pay isn't an easy task.
I'll try and I'll definately won't give up.
There are certain thing that I am very stubborn about.
Love, Money, Health, Freedom, and those funny terms that everybody's chasing LOL

I put love as first place, I love those people I care, and I willing to do everything for that spetacular person. I don't mind I'd get rejected, I just don't want to give up without trying.
No matter what are you, who are you, it doesn't matter to me.
What I want is your love. And everything will be fine.

Yes, my loyal reader, You all get it right, I am SUFFERING from loving someone haha!!
It is not a big secrat anyway, just that it is just one sided ones, Sob and Tears for me.
Shit those fellas that dare to stop me or look down at me!
And thanks to those wish for me, I'll try until the end.

3 comments:

LeeLingDiong said...

cheers darling...

Anonymous said...

Who do u like?
Du Jiu ah?
Serious ah?
She's always there for u mah..

Anonymous said...

hey papergoat, dun simply say things ah..
mayb not her le how u noe??
dun hurt dc's feeling...
vely bad la u