2/27/2009

There are always things that can't be said
Things that can't exist

Once you cross the border line, and that's all
Everything will be 'saved'
and no restore point, and no restart all over again

Every step you take, is your final judgement

As time goes by, as I grow older
I realise, things that we do, are forced to follow the trend
Or maybe, try to suits people around you but not yourself
You will have to do things that you might don't like it

Now, I am drunk, And I realise, You are still here
And the other thing is, I love you, and I can't forget you
Yet the feeling goes stronger and stronger
People say drunk makes people blur
But I say, Alcohol, strengthen the feeling inside you
I missed you now, Yes I am, more and more
I think of you now, Yes I am, more and more
I want you now, Yes I am, But I can't
For every moment I have in my life now, There is always shadow of you inside it.
But I can't do anything much
I leave myself in dilemma
In a situation that no other can help

I want to love you, but I don't know how
I want to lose you, but I can't let go
I want to Hug you, but I don't have the chance

I know, I am not the one that can stand beside you
And you know, I am just a guy that can't control my feelings
But you never know, how I feel, to hold back the feelings everytime when you are with me

I want to be stoped, but I don't know how
I love you, but I hate you more
For making me emotional, for making me so lose control
For making me, so into you.
And I totally don't know how to react
In front of you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there..

been google-ing around for something and found your blog..on your latest post.. wow.. that was so like me last time..sigh..
No worries man, time heals..(drinking don't heals.. haha) but if you think you have the chance, go for it~ no harm trying rather than just waiting and not getting to know the answer..well, at least u've tried..with no regrets in the end..
Don't forget to look at the good side of u too..

"Someone may be the World for u, and to someone, you are the World".
erm, I'm not very sure whether you are referring to someone u have crush on or something else.. haha :)

just sharing~

have a nice day & hope to read good news from you :)

Dc said...

Well i'd be expecting your visit next time :)

Anonymous said...

hey, its me again..as u expected.. haha..someone said I'm "KePo" arr? lol.. ok, I am then :P haha
wow, admire your guts in loving her wei, but don't need to be so aggressive till need to 'shit' those ppl who's trying to stop u lar..haha..
Nope, not giving u sobs and tears BUT two thumbs up.. for your 'undying' loves~ :D
It's common to have one sided love, but the way u take it is really +ve.. hehe
keep it up friend :)

(btw, hope u don't mind that I've landed on your -ve aura blogspot :P )